Wednesday, April 6, 2011

UC College in southern California ?


UC College in southern California ?
I am a currently in 11th grade at a San Diego California High School. My GPA last year was a 3.7 and I have yet to take my S.A.T. I am afraid that I lack the extracurricular they seek for. And I was wondering what colleges want and look for and what I can do.
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Colleges aren't looking for any one extracurricular. They're looking for well-rounded students. This doesn't mean you should join every club in your school-that will just look like you're trying too hard. Rather, show consistent involvement in a few extracurriculars that you enjoy. That being said, things like community service and student leadership make a particularly good impression. So find a couple of extracurricular activities that interest you, and get involved!


2
best thing to do is research. go to each of the UC campuses' websites and check what they look for. you might find something attractive about a certain campus while you research. Also, do campus visits. The feel of the campus could be different than you think

Popular Posts