Tuesday, November 30, 2010

What can I bring to school that symbolizes either San Diego, California, or the beach?




What can I bring to school that symbolizes either San Diego, California, or the beach?
I can't really find anything small enough to bring to school.. I used to have a seashell collection, but I lost it in the move.
Polls & Surveys - 8 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
A box full of sand.. Trust me,I live in Cali.


2
the biggest gold chain you have, the california gold rush


3
Bring an illegal immigrant who just secretly crossed the border into San Ysidro. Show and tell!


4
seaweed,lol,maybe you could eat it in your sushi for lunch.


5
w33d ahhaha jkjkjk bring a small replica of a surf board, or one of thiose small magnets that you find ion coinvenience stores that have a pic of the beach on it or a small umbrella for a drink or suntan lotion


6
a bucket and a shovel. sunglasses.


7
Surf Board


8
a jar of sand

Popular Posts