Thursday, December 2, 2010

Woodrow Wilson Jr High School in San Diego California,1976-1979.?


Woodrow Wilson Jr High School in San Diego California,1976-1979.?
Hey guys anybody please, I am looking for any of my good friens, from San Diego california that, went to school with me in the 70s, or can anibody please tell me how to look in the internet for pictures, or yearbook, from my school?, Woodrow Wilson Jr high school in San Diego California from 1976-1979, and thank you so much, because I know one of you is going to help me!.
Friends - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
The yearbook won't be on the Internet unless some former student scanned it and put it on his/her personal site. There are lots of high-school reunion sites, that cost $29 per year. Your best bet is to look at site for the high school that most of the WW jr. High students went to. If is has a link for Alumni, look there for your friends.

Popular Posts