Saturday, December 4, 2010

What is a free website where I can take online High School Course for San Diego, California?


What is a free website where I can take online High School Course for San Diego, California?
I do not want to have to pay any money for the class and it is okay if it does not count as a credit I just want to take this class over the summer so I can get some extra practice with math and spanish. ****I want to take this during the SUMMER ONLY**** I do not want to take a class during the 2010-2011 school year in August or September
Primary & Secondary Education - 3 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Free collection of math problems A+Click


2
I found http://www.virtualhighschooldiploma.com website very helpful when searching for recommendations and what to look for in an online high school.


3
In my thought free schools are not that much a success. But as you want to increase your knowledge then it is fine. http://www.freeonlinehighschool.com/ here are the list of schools that offer free education area wise. So select your school area wise that suits you

Popular Posts