Sunday, December 12, 2010

What's a good California graduate school to study Education (preferably in San Diego)?


What's a good California graduate school to study Education (preferably in San Diego)?
I want to go to grad school to get my Master's in Secondary Education. Does anyone know of any good schools in San Diego and the surrounding area or even Los Angeles? I've always wanted to live out there and I think that going to school there would give me a great opportunity to see if I like it or not.
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
There is UC San Diego, SDSU...an tons of State schools in between. I wouldn't advise coming to California at the moment, though. The state budget was cut dramatically in the field of education. Tuition is going up and admissions and availability of classes are going down. Plus, if you live out of state, you'll have to pay non resident fees (THOUSANDS of dollars more per semester).

Popular Posts