Tuesday, December 28, 2010

School in Orlando, Florida or San Diego, California?


School in Orlando, Florida or San Diego, California?
I have been accepted to law schools in both places and can't decide where I want to go. If you have any ideas on finding housing at either place or deciding which school is right for me please help me out!
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
I think you should go to Orlando. Housing is better and I think the school you are looking at is better suited for you. Plus...FRIENDS and family can visit!


2
Since u didnt tell us which skols u got accepted in, all i can say to help u is go to collegeboard.com They have lists of all the skools on America. Look up both skols and see which one suits u better. Good luck!

Popular Posts