Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Is The Art Institute of California - San Diego a 'good' school for Graphic Design?


Is The Art Institute of California - San Diego a 'good' school for Graphic Design?
I might be moving to San Diego due to my families current job position. I've been looking into schools, but just being a student, I'm not sure what schools carry a high ranking, i guess you could call it that... I'm not sure if I'm explaining my question too well, but when it comes to colleges you always hear good things about such colleges like stanford, yale, you know.. Currently I am looking into the field of graphic design. And I just wanted to know if this shool was considered a good place of study. When I graduate I know it will be competitive but I am just wondering if knowing im from this school compared to another person from another school, would it have some affect on their choice? Also, is the school not really that important, is it more about your portfolio as an artist? Currently living in Indiana, and I probably sound crazy but I'm not sure if I even want to follow my family to Cali. heh. Thanks.
Other - Education - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
I think the AI's are good for graphic design, but they are not cheap. You might want to request some information from them to see how much it will cost. Then you could compare to other options (perhaps community college graphic design classes). You can request information here

Popular Posts