Friday, January 14, 2011

which high school or middle schools in san diego accept international students?


which high school or middle schools in san diego accept international students?
My brother is of Philippine Nationality and he is almost 14 yrs of age. I was wondering which middle or high schools in San Diego California accepts International students. He does not need a host or guardian here since ou mom is here in California as an immigrant. And we want to file a student visa for my younger brother while my mom is waiting for her elegibility to be a citizen which is 2 more years.. My siblings and I are all here except for my brother who was born in the Philippines.. I tried checking online for schools but as of now I have failed to find a school.. Please help me! We miss my little brother so much! english is our first language and filipino as 2nd.. i just need a school my brother can attend again, my brother is applying for a student visa.. he is not an immigrant coz if he was, i wouldnt have put up this question. A respectable answer would be nice..
Primary & Secondary Education - 6 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Tri city Christian Shcool its grades k-12


2
summer heights high


3
riverdale


4
live in san diego and go to high school there and here is my answer The f-ckn mexicans come here pregnant and have there babies here then become legalized and then dont give a sh-t about school or anything in america...... that answered your question right?


5
i lived in north county san diego and i had a couple of foreign ( no disrespect, i don't know the correct term) students at my school, Mesa Verde Middle School, Westview High School.. but im pretty sure most schools in san diego accept (again no disrespect) foreign students


6
im sure any school will let him in apparently they let hispanics and other foreign people in who dont know crap about english im sorry but seriously... LEARN ENGLISH IF YOU COME TO THE USA DONT EXPECT US TO FEEL SORRY FOR YOU! English is the MAIN language in the USA im sure you get frustrated in your own country when people come and dont know how to speak your language?! no offence to anyone :)

Popular Posts